Looking for a beautiful place to enjoy all the advantages of living with your plane? Then you have come to the right place!. I have owned this since lots
went on sale, and unfortunately I wound up moving to Wilmington, NC. instead of here. It's time to let someone enjoy this beautiful lot and build
the house of their dreams. Here is what you got at The Duchy:
- The Duchy is a relatively new residential Airpark located in Alamance County about 10 miles west of Chapel Hill, NC.
- Lot #33 is the largest lot on a 3,500 ft paved runway (1.4 acres).
- Overlooks runway 3 and a fishing pond on the other side of the runway.
- Enjoy beautiful country landscaping and live with your airplane!
- There are about 40 lots in this private gated community.
- Very low tax rate. No taxes from the city. Only the county.
- Power, Water, and Cable are already at the lot, and off-site septic is connected to it. This is ready to build on.
- Airpark has Protective Covenents in place to protect the value of the property.
- $11,000 runway pavement assessment already paid.
- $1,450 Homeowners dues already paid for the year 2016.
- Check out The Main Website, or The Homeowners Website.